Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 3 year polytechnic course that can be pursued by students after class 10. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering deals with design, manufacture and maintenance of mechanical equipment by applying the basic principles of mechanics.
Mechanical Diploma or Mechanical Engineering polytechnic courses are offered to the candidates immediately after their 10th or equivalent exam. The eligibility for Mechanical diploma courses are a minimum score of 50% marks in class 10. A relaxation of 5% is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
See More: Full Form of Engineering Courses
The admission to the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Courses are done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the various state examination board.
Check: How to become Mechanical drafters?
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering syllabus consists of the different subjects such as Fluid Mechanics and Machinery, Manufacturing Technology-I, Theory of Machines, Fluid Power Engineering, etc.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: Quick Facts
· The duration of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is 3 years.
· The candidates can pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering immediately after their 10th entrance exam.
· The entry to Mechanical engineering polytechnic course is either based on merit list or entrance exam.
· Candidates who have high aptitude and interest in machines, advanced mechanics, robotics should pursue this course.
· Candidates after completion of the course are accepted in different job profiles such as Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Manager, Sanction Head, Sales Engineer, Mechanical Technician, etc.
||Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
|Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Examination Type
||Year Wise/Semester wise
|Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Admission Process
||Entrance exam / Merit Based
|Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Course Fees
|Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Subjects
||Theory of Machines, Fluid Mechanics and Machine, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Material, etc.
|Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Colleges