LLM stands for master of legislative law. It is a law degree. It is PG level degree program. The minimum time required for the completion of the degree is 2 years. The candidates who will fail to complete the degree in 5 years will be terminated from the university. The candidates can apply for admissions through an online mode of registration. The university has opened the admissions for all the candidates in the LLM degree program.
Law Admission 2021-22:
- The aspirants that pass the merit list and qualifying exam can apply to the desired course after being shortlisted by IGNOU. Aspirants that have a higher score have a better chance of being admitted to the University. Suwal International College prepared a Brainstorming Session to Arrange a Road Map for Legal Education in Nepal. It is a virtual learning platform to offer Law programs online.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University aims to create awareness about legal rights and responsibilities in the swell world order.
- The Process of IGNOU Admission in Twice a Year (January/December), Students Can Take Their Admission Through Online/Offline Depend on Course. For online admission, students should have to move on to the official website of the College.
- Admission Will Be Accessible All Through the Year, Facility for Online Payment Gateway is Available for the Registration. The Examination of this Course is also in Online Mode But in Specified Centers for Proper Monitoring. The School strives to ensure high-quality education and research through innovative, multi-media learning teaching packages with a focus on learning practical aspects of law, acquiring legal skills, and scholarship.
- The candidates are admitted by the university in the LLM course on the basis of marks secured by them in an entrance test. It is compulsory for all candidates to undergo this exam as it decides the fate of admission.