LLB( Bachelor of Legislative Law)
Suwal International College was established in the year 2019 with an objective of imparting legal education through Open and Distance Learning system. The College strives to ensure high quality education and research through innovative, multi-media learning teaching packages with focus on learning practical aspects of law, acquiring legal skills and scholarship. The College aims to create awareness about legal rights and responsibilities in the emerging world order.
Suwal International College organised a brain-storming session to prepare a roadmap for the legal education in Nepal. The important recommendations of the session enabled Suwal International College to plan and develop a range of programmes in domestic laws such as Cyber Law, Criminal Justice, IPR, Para Legal, Consumer, related and Business Laws and international domain Law such as Human Right, Humanitarian Law and Human Trafficking etc.
To enable Suwal International College to become a College of par excellence in providing legal education, creation of legal awareness to Common Man on regular basis through ODL, imparting Training through capacity building programmes and undertaking legal Research and Consultancy Services.
- To design, develop and offer Certificate, PG Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, Masters in Law and legal awareness programmes through multi-medium having potential demand among learners and various stake holders.
- To impart knowledge, skill and attitudinal changes based capacity building Training programmes at different levels and standards on key law related issues.
- To conduct legal awareness programmes on law and legal aspects for the benefit of common man through TV and Radio
- To undertake need based legal Research studies with a primary focus on Laws affecting weaker and vulnerable sections of the society
- To undertake consultancy services on request/our own initiative to facilitate the users and stake holders on the legal issues/problems faced by them in their day to day affairs.
- To use the ICT and Multimedia Technology in design, development delivery of the programme offer.
- To undertake quality research in the emerging areas of law.