Diploma in Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy is a 3 years long career-oriented, diploma course. Students who wish to pursue a long term career in the medical field of pharmaceutical sciences, starting in entry-level positions are suitable for this course.
D. Pharmacy Quick facts
· To be eligible to apply to this course, students must have passed Class 10 or equivalent in a relevant discipline from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
· Admission to D Pharma courses is either entrance or merit-based.
· After completing this course, students will be able to find work in various private and public sectors as a Pharmacist, Scientific Officer, Quality Analyst, Production Executive, Medical Transcriptionist etc.
· On completion of this course, students can pursue higher studies and advanced academic exploration through B Pharma
and other Diploma courses. This course essentially provides a solid basis for further studies and related prospects.
About D. Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy is a technicality based entry-level diploma course. It is 3 years long and suitable for candidates who wish to pursue a long term career in the medical field of pharmaceutical sciences, starting in entry-level positions.
It is designed to familiarize candidates with the basic concepts of pharmaceutical science. D Pharm Syllabus
is curated to prepare students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge.
This course examines other ethical topics such as the distribution of scarce resources, the use of stem cells, the role of genetic testing and issues of human cloning.
Why D Pharmacy
D.Pharmacy as a course has its own set of advantages as well as opportunities that provides an edge over other job scopes and roles. Some of the basic reasons for pursue D.Pharm courses are,
· Social Responsibility:
Pharmacists play an important role in the society as they define the health care sector. They contribute towards the health and welfare of the people of a society
· Career Options:
Pharmacists can work in organizations such as Hospitals, Nursing homes, Colleges and the medical industry as a whole
· Career Growth:
Healthcare is an ever growing and non static career. Candidates in healthcare career have a vast opportunity in terms of growth and development
Since it is a 24*7 job, one can opt from working for either a day shift or a night shift.
Who Should do an D. Pharmacy
· Students who wish to make a career in the healthcare sector are most suitable and preferred in a course such as D.Pharmacy.
· For pursuing D.Pharmacy students must have cleared their 10 in Science stream with a minimum 50% aggregate.
· Candidates with Research skills, Analytical skills are most suitable for D.Pharmacy course.
When to do an D. Pharmacy
There is no perfect time to pursue a D.Pharmacy course,
· Students who want to enter the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry can pursue D.Pharmacy courses, as they won’t be allowed to enter this industry without a proper degree and knowledge.
· Due to the incentive and high package it is a very lucrative study course for students