Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA)
Diploma After 10
is Diploma level Multimedia, Animation and Gaming course. The Program helps to produce full-fledged animation professionals with the skills & confidence to build a rewarding career in the field. The program will train students in the latest industry-relevant modules using technical education tools. Students shall have the opportunity to experiment and research multimedia designing trends and issues within the society to produce an integrated suite of design solutions considering the aspects of culture, economics and social interaction.
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Eligibility
· Students should have passed 10th standard (or equivalent Level of Examination) from any recognized Board.
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Syllabus
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Course Suitability
||Subjects of Study
||Web Design & Interactive Multimedia
||2D Classical Animation
||3D Modelling/ Texturing/ Lighting/ Rigging and Animation
· The course is suitable for those who have skills like digital application, illustration, character design, 2D and 3D animation, webpage design, multimedia authoring, digital video and marketing.
· They should be able to solve the problem, conceptualization and idea development abilities, nurturing technical skills in digital applications as well as the ability to execute multimedia design projects that require the integration of various skills and knowledge.
How is Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Course Beneficial?
· The course is beneficial to develop skills in design, illustration, image manipulation, graphics designing, cinematography, photography, cartoons, 2D & 3D animation, video editing, visual effects and game designing and to develop creativity and conceptualizing ability.
· It is beneficial for those who wish to make an international career in multimedia & animation and to work with blue-chip animation studios & entertainment companies.
· It is also beneficial for further studies
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Employment Areas
· Colleges & Universities
· Film Industry
· Gaming Websites
· Multimedia Content Writings
· Play Stations
Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) Job Types
· Animation Supervisor
· Character Animator
· Content Developer
· Free Lancer
· Graphic Designer
· Senior Technical Artist
· Story Broad Artist
Advance Courses in Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA)
· B.C.A. (Multimedia & Animation)
· M.Sc. (Multimedia and Animation)
· Post Graduate Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
After completing Certificate in VFX (Visual Effects) you can become :