Diploma in International cookery
- Be 18 years of age, or older
- Have successfully completed 10 years of schooling
- Be able to read and communicate in English .
- Have access to the internet, e-mail (with a valid e-mail address), a scanner, a printer and a digital photographic device
- Have access to a reasonably well equipped kitchen, Kitchen Equipment
- Be computer literate with the ability to upload and download documents and photographs / video clips
Our study material can be accessed via a desktop or laptop computer. A mobile or iPad may be used for certain aspects.
This course is designed for students either who are looking for a recognized accreditation for their professional portfolio or who has never been in kitchen to cook. The course covers a diverse range of cuisines and vast varieties of dishes all over the globe. Moreover, it also assists you to develop your fundamental skills and techniques with the knowledge in basic baking. And establishes your dream of becoming a professional chef.
International Diploma in Cookery
Develop advanced cooking skills and learn the skills you need to lead a kitchen.
Gain experience cooking and presenting a range of dishes in our world-class kitchen facilities.
Further your understanding of restaurant management. Learn how to plan, develop and cost menus and manage staff. You will also get real-world experience on work placements in restaurants.