Diploma in Health Assistant
Diploma After 10
10 or Equivalent
Diploma in Health Assistant is a 12th standard medical nursing course. This course is designed to prepare Health Care Assistance with basic knowledge of patient care and skill. Along with providing basic care with a human understanding and assist the nurses are trained in the delivery of nursing care in the hospital settings. The course duration is one year. The candidates will have to spend six hours a day and thirty hours per week in the institute where they are pursuing their diploma course. Besides this, the students will have to undergo practical training in various OPDs and wards.
Diploma in Health Assistant Eligibility
· Candidates should have passed their 10 or its equivalent from a recognised school board.
· Both Male and Female aged 16 years and above can go for it.
· Graduates can also apply for this diploma course.
Suitability of Diploma in Health Assistant Course
· Diploma in Health Assistant helps those who have caring nature and want to start their career as a nurse, are most suitable for this course.
· Students those have good Communication including inter-personal skills are also appropriate for it.
How is Diploma in Health Assistant Course Beneficial?
· The students who earn this diploma have a lot of healthcare assistance job opportunities. As they are employed in a variety of settings, such as doctor's offices, hospitals, clinics, labs, nursing homes, and even in patients' homes.
· Their responsibilities vary from work to work and place to place.
· The diploma holder may also decide to pursue certification in an area or pursue a degree in a nursing school program.
Diploma in Health Assistant Employment Areas
· Govt./Pvt. Hospitals
· Health Advisor Program
· Health Club
· Health Food Shop
· Medical Colleges & Universities
· Medical Writings
· Military Hospitals
· Nursing Homes
Diploma in Health Assistant Job Types
· Administration Assistant
· Assistant Claims Manager
· Assistant Cook
· Assistant Manager
· Assistant Manager Human Resource (Generalist)
· Assistant Public Health
· Junior Manager
· Lab. Assistant
· Physician Assistant
· Project Assistant
· Shop Assistant
· Trainer /Instructor
Similar Courses in Diploma in Health Assistant
· Diploma in Health Care and Administration
· Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)