Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a 3 year course for students after completion of Class 10 that teaches students to plan, design, execute and maintain structural works like bridges, buildings, roads and other infrastructural projects.
Diploma in Civil Engineering eligibility is students have to qualify 10th class with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute.
Diploma in Civil Engineering admission process is to clear entrance exams taken by colleges to enrol students.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Course Highlights
||10th class with minimum 50% marks
||Entrance exam )
||Civil Engineer, Civil Engineering Drafter, Civil Engineering Technologist, Site Engineer, Construction engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Structural Engineer, Environment Engineer, Urban Planning Engineer, etc.
What is a Diploma in Civil Engineering?
A diploma (civil engineering) or diploma in civil engineering is a 3-year course as a diploma type.
· This course is about designing the process, maintenance and construction of roads, dams, bridges, buildings, etc.
· Students will learn about construction management with theory and practical knowledge.
· The common specialization includes structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering, environmental engineering, etc.
· This field is one of the oldest branches of engineering. It is responsible for construction, design.
· The design and construction of a naturally built environment include waterworks, river navigation, traffic control, transmission lines, power plants, canals, bridges, railroads, etc.
· They will learn team spirit and work with the group to achieve a common objective.
Every course has benefits and skills, students must be aware of them while choosing them.
· Benefits of the course: The benefits of the course diploma in civil engineering are:
· You will have a good annual salary package.
· You can apply for government jobs in companies like
· Water Boards, etc.
· Candidates will get other benefits like PF, insurance, tours, etc.
· Skills required to be a part of the course: The skills which are required to be a part of the course diploma in civil engineering:
· Leadership skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Project management:
· Organizational skills
· Technical skills
· Creativity skills