The Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) programme has been designed to prepare the students to enter the hospitality industry at the supervisory level in area of hotel and catering operations.
BHM program is a Three year, 6 semester program. After completion of graduation, the student of Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) will be able to:
- Occupy supervisory positions in the hotel and catering industry with adequate background of management functions;
- Acquire basic technical and social skills for professional handling of hotel and catering operations;
- Apply cost control measures for greater economy and success of business operations;
- Set standards for quality assurance of the services offered to customers;
- Develop positive attitudes towards the trade with greater initiative and self-confidence in handling the operations: and
- Become a successful entrepreneur in a small/medium size enterprise.
The candidates applying for admission to the Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) programme must have:
Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from recognized academic institute with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA are eligible to enroll in this program.
Must have studied English as a compulsory subject.
Candidates seeking admission to BHM course should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test within the stipulated time. The applicants should enclose with the application form, attested copies of
- Certificate and testimonials of all examinations passed.
- Equivalency, Transfer and Character Certificates
- Two recent passports size photographs.